Monday 5 May 2008

Vaughn speaks of connection with Aniston

Vaughn speaks of connection with Aniston



Worker Vince Vaughn has spoken or so having a "genuine connection" with his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.
In an interview with Parade clip, the 37-year-old actor said that he is stillness close to the former 'Friends' headliner.
Vaughn said: "I feature such a great friendly relationship with Jennifer. Real, I still speak to her always. I have a real, genuine connexion with Jen. And I cause a real appreciation of her. That continues to this day."
Speaking about media stake in his personal life, he said: "I always try to maintain my relationships quiet and my work at the forefront."
"I haven't been soul to go and verbalize just about those things, because that's not what I want to be known for."
He continued: "In fixture life, mass engagement, and sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't. We stimulate more attention because we're more known."




Marea